6.6.12

Peek a boo!

I gotta say this, I’m really impressed by TM Unifi, it makes my internet run really fast.
Been waiting for Unifi for so long and recently it’s finally available in my housing area.
No more lagging! which is really an awesome experience.
Love it Love it Love!!



I was so bored that I started to play PYSSLA beads which Mandy helped me to buy from Ikea.
The beads are so colorful, it comes in yellow, white, black, brown, purple, yellow and green. It’s fun.
Training my patience and creativity using this =P




First PYSSLA made. Supposed to make for my friend.
Too bad it failed. I stayed too long ironing I guess =(
it still looks cute though hahaha!!




Made this for the girls while waiting for my unifi installation. Still have a lot more to make.
Hope this time wasn’t screwed up.




Had this as brunch today. Made it myself =P *nom nom*




Invitation to DiGi WWWow Awards 2012!!! Awesome!!!!




Stole this photo from Mandy XD
One of the photos taken during Sunaree’s birthday celebration.

So these are the random photos taken during these two days.
Ah. Memories. =D

Oh ya, did u guys realized most of these photos are using Instagram effect.
and Yes,
I’ve started to play Instagram.

Follow me @Instagram: itsjustmelizzie

Thank you so much for reading.

-Stay Tuned-

With Love,

Lizzie L



SHARE:

2 comments

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig