24.6.12

NN Spiderman Contest!

I was randomly surfing Nuffnang website and out of the blue I’ve spotted that Nuffnang is giving out passes for premiere screening of Spiderman and the top 10 winners might get extraordinary and attractive prizes as well!!!!!


YEAH!!

okay, back to the topic, 
in order to win the passes or the exclusive prizes, 
I have to write an entry about:
 If I were given a chance, what animal/living being superpowers would you want to get?

After been thinking this for quite awhile,
If i were given a chance, I would like to get superpowers from Jellyfish.
Yeah, you heard it right!!

I wanna get my superpowers from Jellyfish!!

which probably turned me into a JELLYGIRL?
hahaha it sounds so hilarious on me.


So let me intro the brand new super heroine me to the world!!


ahha! I’m Lizzie the Jelly Girl!!!


A jellyfish may look innocent, harmless and decent looking but it could lead people to death!
for me it’s the most beautiful creature in the earth
but its ugly side reveals when it stings poor victim and cause a enormous pain to them.

If I were to get superpower from Jellyfish, people will get fooled by my appearance and never expect that I would actually sting and I will kill all the bad guys or villains to save the earth,
and I have the ability to turn myself into transparent 
which is a good camouflage for myself in order to survive and hide myself from the enemies =P

-Stay Tuned-

With Love, 

Lizzie L

SHARE:

2 comments

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig