23.6.12

Iphone Snap Snap!!

I’m gonna update some of the photos which I’ve took throughout the week.
It was an exam week so not much photos are taken =D
You guys can actually spotted all these photos from my instagram
follow me @itsjustmelizzie

Tadah!! My favorite photo of all!!


it’s me and Jin!!!!!

Spotted Jin after my accounting exam and I looked really terrible
as I didn’t sleep all night revising my accounting and my hair looks so dull and dry =(
I was like really shy and hunched back while taking the photo hahahhaha screw me.
Met Jin for the second time in Taylor’s, the first was in the cafeteria.
He’s been my idol as he was so talented and creative!
I love all his videos including abuthen, more than words, my generasi and so on because they are so hilarious!!
Thank you Jenny and GS for taking the photo for me.
So in love with the photo that I actually non stop spamming my friends by sending them this photo =P
poor monkeys!! hahahaha
In case you don’t know who is Jin, go search his videos in youtube before I despise u!!!!
nah I was just kidding hehhehe!!



Imma lucky girl.
Once I reached home, I actually found out that the nuffnang blogopolis ticket 
has finally reached my house!!!!
Looking forward for such an awesome event!



Went shopping and bought all these stuffs.
All these exam stress and sleep deprivation has worsen my skin condition.
Gotta be more hardworking on taking care of my skin =)
Loving the skincare!!!



Since I left last exam subject which is gonna be held on Monday,
I’ve bought a lot of beauty products to pamper myself.
Hahhahaha
what to do, imma just a girl =)


So that’s all for today’s posts, not much photos are taken. 
I’m gonna end this post with


again!!!! hahahhahaha
I’m a crazy fan =P

Alright cheerio and have a nice day, readers =D

-Stay Tuned-


With Love, 

Lizzie L
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig