18.6.12

Lookbook and blazers!

Still busying with my exam. 
Today’s the first day and overall the marketing exam was under my control =P
Continue with my management exam tomorrow.
In order to score well, I got to write around 8 pages answer in 2.5 hours.
It’s kinda ridiculous, other than that the questions are so abstract and there are too much theories to focus.
I’m kinda a last minute person, burn midnight oil before the exam (who doesn’t), 
so let’s just get my fingers crossed and wish for the best.

Since I’ve got no mood to study right now, so I decided to take a little time  update to my blog.
I’ve got a habit, which is, 
I like to spot fashionable look at the shopping malls and my university.
Some of them are really sophisticated, trendy and inspiring.
Recently after I’ve discovered the fashion lookbook, I’ve addicted to it.
This might sound familiar cause I’ve mentioned it before in my top 5 apps and you can actually spot a gadget on the left sidebar of my blog.
Lookbook.nu took the fashion inspiration from people around the world
and we can see the way people dressed.
It’s not only for girls but also for guys as well.
You can ‘like’ the photo by ‘hype’, or even post a photo of you with stylish dressing.


I like to save the photos which I find the people’s dressing is really inspiring.
I categorize it and make it a collection.
So today I would like to share some of my favorite blazer ‘looks’ which I obtained images from Lookbook.nu.




Too simple and basic???

 try Stripes Blazer!



Flora Print Blazer!


All of them look so stunning here.
Blazers are so useful as in it can be easily mix and match with other clothes.
We can wear it with a spaghetti strap, blouse, shirt, dresses, anything!!
It goes well with long pants, shorts, skirts, you-name-it!
It’s been on trend for quite awhile and yet it does not fade.
Definitely a must buy item for every girl’s closet.

Check out more different fashionable looks in Lookbook.nu.
Trust me u gonna love it!!

Time to study.
Wish me luck and goodbye peeps!


-Stay tuned-


With Love,

Lizzie L



SHARE:

2 comments

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig