26.6.12

To Do List!!!

Just in case you didn’t read my previous post, which makes me really sad

I’ve finished my exam!!

During the study week, which I was supposed to study,
I’ve thought a lot about what to do after exam.
muahahhahahha



Since I’ve an approximate of 1 month break before my next semester started.
First time having such long break since I started my college and university life.

Here are the To Do List during my break:

1. Watch movie marathons!!
Been planning to do this quite long ago but there’s no chance. *smirk*
A lot of great movies coming along includes Brave, Spiderman and so much more.
Highly anticipated for Monsters University!!
Never heard of this movie before??
Hmm.
I bet you guys have watched Monster Inc. before right, I’ve watched it like more than 10 times coz it was so awesome and fabulous!! But it’s been quite long ago and now they released Monster Inc 2
which title is Monster Inc. Isn’t that exciting!!!


2. Sing Karaoke!!!
Actually I’ve got the chance to sing it with monkeys yesterday but thanks to
sleep deprivation,
 so... I actually leave them at Sunway yesterday right before our sing k session.
What a terrible friend I am =P
but luckily they are considerate and thoughtful enough hehhehe

3. Shopping!!
pamper myself =D
ah ah ah~

4. Enrich my holiday!!
I’ve got no ideas on how to enrich my holiday yet,
but I’ll figure it out soon!! Soon!

5.Diet Plan on!
Nah I’m just saying so don’t take it so serious hehehhehe

6. Blog more!!
Since I’ll blog more, so what you have to do is read more alright?? =D



UWE monkeys please don’t envy alright?
I know you guys will be having an exam soon and gotta study hard =P
Wish you guys luck hahhahahhahahahha
Don’t hate me please XD

-Stay Tuned-


With Love,

Lizzie L



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig