22.6.12

Chiun Yuen and Zheng Yang!!

Ahha! so here’s a surprise post for you both =P

Chiun Yuen and Zheng Yang!!
Happy Birthday!!


Chiun Yuen ^^



Zheng Yang =P

Sorry to Chiun Yuen as his birthday was actually a few days ago and I was
busying for my exam so didn’t get to write this entry on time.

Hey guys, thank you for entering into my life for so long.
I knew you guys since I was year 2 which means that we’ve known each other for 9 years??!!
Wow!!! Isn’t that awesome!!
I remembered during our primary and secondary school time as well,
you both are so famous for talking craps non stop and being so playful.
You both can really tell good jokes and always make all our classmates burst into laughters.
We used to talk nonsense all the time and it was really fun.
LOL so much memories.

Chiun Yuen, do you remember the time that you always said my house looks like a grape farm?
and Zheng Yang, you always call me lychee and tease me?
sorry Zheng Yang for ffk that time ehhehhe, no next time =P

there’s actually an embarrassing thing which I can’t forget!!!

Chiun Yuen actually called me lychee skin when I had chickenpox during primary school!!!!!!
>.<

Okay just laugh do whatever u guys want (T_T)
nah I was just kidding

Anyway I really appreciate you both as my friend and I really had awesome and precious time with you guys!!
We have gone through a lot of things in our life and we have grown up more mature compared to the last time.
Thank you guys for always been in my life and supported me when I needed you guys.
When I say it, I really mean it.

Stay funny and cheerful all the time,my friend!!
Friendship forever and keep in touch!!

p/s: sorry for scribbling u both photos hahahha esp ZY. anyway I stole u both photo from fb XD



With Love,

Lizzie L
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig