8.6.12

Top 5 apps in my phone!!

Exam’s around the corner and I know that I’ll be busy studying during this period and might probably kinda abandon my blog for awhile.
So sorry =(
Stay reading my blog alright? I swear I’ll blog whenever I have time =)

Currently, I am sitting here alone at my university’s study room for my accounting revision.
My two study partners, Jae Sern and Kam went to library to print revision materials,
since I’ve got time,
I decided to blog an entry to give my readers some updates of my life while waiting for them.

So I’m gonna talk about the top 5 favorite apps in my phone.

no.1 top app# Twitter



Yes, I’m a Twitterholic. 
I love sharing and tweet my thought on twitter and see people’ thoughts, updates and check-ins through this awesome app. 
Started playing it since last year recommended by Jasmine and Sunaree.
So addicted to it   =)

Follow me: @lizzieleong



no.2 app# Line app


A must download app!!!
Totally replace text messaging my friends after using this app.
They have so many awesome cute stickers also such as:

Adorable stickers. And his name is James (if I’m not mistaken XD)
They have awesome features like free call and free messaging as long as u’re using cellular data.



no.3 app# Instagram

They have amazing and beautiful photo editing effects.
It’s available in iPhone and Android phones.
Started playing it since few days ago but I’ve already addicted to it <3

Follow me: @itsjustmelizzie



no.4 top app# Lookbook


Im loving this awesome app!!
We can see so many fashionable and trendy clothing and accessories through this lookbook.
It’s really inspiring and we can keep up with the latest fashion from US or europian countries =)
Not only for girls but boys too!!



no.5 top app# Waze 


It has rescued me from getting lost for so many times.
Totally a recommended app.
It helps to navigate place and detect traffic jam.  


That’s all for today’s updates.

-Stay Tuned-


With Love,

Lizzie L
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh hey! Fellow Taylorian. :D And I love Twitter and Waze too! And I much prefer whatsapp over Line, although Line stickers ARE cute. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona. Thanks for reading my blog =)

    ReplyDelete

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig