27.6.12

Wondering!

Waddup people!!!

Do you guys believe in HOROSCOPE?! 



I’m an aquarius babe!

Well, I’m not a superstitious kind of person, but I do believe in horoscope.
 I am someone who loves freedom and hate being ordered by people to do this and that.
I hate commitments!   #typicalaquaries

Sometimes, we can actually guess a person’s horoscope by his character or personality.
Don’t you think the same way?
 take for an example, 
most people with Cancer zodiac is very passionate towards his or her family and love life.
#justsaying


Anyway, I just realized that I’m going 20 soon.
Alright.


It’s no big deal. there’s around 8 more months to go.

Oh what?! 8 months?!!!!



#sadcase

Alright I gotta enjoy my 19 years old life within these 8 months before it strikes my 20 years old age.
I’ve been wasting too much time slacking and figuring my life.
Time and tides wait for no man.

>.<!


-Stay Tuned-

With Love,

Lizzie L

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig