1.6.12

Broken Hearted!

I've been having hard time recently and everything happens around me been going rough.
Felt so broken hearted, hopeless and feeling emotional.
What I really need right now, is getting my heart fully healed from all these bad things.
I'm so fed up with the world right now.
I've tattooed a 'love' with flying wings on my hand without my family acknowledge hoping that things would get better soon.
Lol if my family finds out I would be so screwed up. Don't let my family knows alright?
Let's just keep this secret between us.

Here's a blurry photo of my tattoo.

Loving my new tattoo and planning to get more =P
Good Girl Gone Bad.

muahahahaha.

Duh. I lied. Evil me.

Gotcha!

It was just a temporary tattoo and I'm not having bad time at all. 
It's a prank and I was just messing up with you guys XD
It's really fun scaring you guys *smirk*

I betrayed you guy's trust and I'm so guilty right now :o
so sorry ^^ *bow*

I swear I'll never get any real tattoo alright?! hehe

FYI, the tattoo only lasts for 3-4 months. Duh I lied again. It only lasts 3-4 days =P
I got it at Mid Valley Mickey Mouse exhibition yesterday.
15 bucks for this tattoo *wink*

Just keep reading for more updates alright?

-Stay Tuned-


With Love,

Lizzie L

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig