24.6.12

Last note!

When you see this post, it indicates that I’m already dead.
I’ve committed suicide by jumping into my university’s lake due to too much exam stress recently and my corpse is probably eaten by a lot of fishes or unknown marine living things which means you might not find my body there, but probably you can find my spirit there as I’m gonna haunt the campus for quite a long time as it brought me so much stress and the scenery is damn fascinating and beautiful despite all those ducks’ and gooses’ shits.

And incase you’re wondering how can I write this post, I’ve written this post a few days before I committed suicide and I’ve actually asked a bestie to publish this post for me.

NAH I’m being such a DRAMA QUEEN

There’s no such thing alright!!!!!!!
hehehhehehhe
I’m just being hay wired and insane after few weeks of study.
All these exam shits turned me into this.

So, I’m not dead alright? 

Definitely not gonna commit suicide as well, life’s such a wonderful thing.

And the fact is that:


I’m just fooling around =P
I bet you guys can feel how happy I am right now!!

Wuhoo! I’ve finally finished my exams and as you see from my previous posts, my exams are really damn tough, difficult and it has brought me a lot of stress!!!

so

I’m ready to partyyyyy!!

And of course I’ll be updating more so just keep reading my blog alright??

-Stay Tuned-


With Love,

Lizzie L
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig