19.6.12

T-ara Showcase Live in Malaysia!!

I’ve been a great fans of Korean band Big Bang and T-ara, and I’ve actually talked about it during my Korean Wannabes post so you guys can read further there.

Recently, I’ve found out that T-ara is going to held their showcase in Malaysia on 3th of October!!!

OH MY GOSHH!!!
I WANNA GO SO BADLY DESPERATELY HESTERICALLY!!

*I think I need to chill little bit, I’m really acting like a crazy fans! but in fact, i am! *


The showcase will be located at Dewan Wawasan, Menara PGRM, KL
and for ticket purchase,
you can actually call the hotline 
Jazzygroup: 03-5622 1600
or Ticketcharge: 03-9222 8811

Actually all these are available in the poster, but just incase you guys can’t see it clearly...

I wanna go this showcase to see how talented beautiful they are,
and see them perform in real person!!!!
Oh my gosh I wanna see JiYeon and Eunjung =)


The VVIP seat would be 683 bucks and cheapest would be RM103.
There are early bird promotion too!!!

from 26 June 2012-30th June 2012

and there’s really something which I don’t like.

the showcase is on wednesday.

Wednesday?!?!

So you guys better check own schedule before going, 
just in case anything would clash with the showcase.

So that’s all for today.

-Stay Tuned-


With Love,

Lizzie L
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig