11.6.12

Youtube Repeat!

Olla my dear readers,
I believe that most of you guys have the habit of using youtube to search for your desire or favorite songs.
This week is my revision week and whenever I do accounting question, I like to play a slow song and repeated it hundreds of time while I am doing the calculations.
Usually, I would log into youtube and start searching a song and kept playing it repeatedly.
But too bad, there’s no ‘repeat’ button for me.
Therefore I have to click the replay button all over again and this is really inconvenient.
Imagine when I am doing the accounting question and the music just stop in the halfway >.<

Recently I’ve found a cool website Youtube Repeat.
When I clicked into the link, I saw the website stated that:

We are not associated with Youtube. This site is our way of begging Youtube to add a repeat button to their site. "



This website is so awesome, it just work like Youtube, just that
they play the same track repeatedly which is really convenient and considerate.
Go check it out!!!


-Stay Tuned-

With Love,

Lizzie L
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I use http://youtubeonrepeat.com, it lets you repeat entire video or just a part of it, plus you can bookmark videos to a watchlist for easy access.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and http://www.youtuberepeating.com is a very good solution :)

    ReplyDelete

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig