4.6.12

Plan B!

I've been wandering how Publika looks like since a while because I saw so many people checking in there and it seemed like really interesting. 

Until yesterday,
Sunaree lined me and asked me to go Publika together and I was extremely excited!

So today,
Jasmine fetched Sunaree, Mandy and me there today and we have no idea how to go,
there we went there using gps and waze.

Publika is a beautiful sophisticated place.
Those shops designs extremely nice and some are so vintage like.
They have so many interesting boutiques and restaurants over there.
Loving this place.


Monkeys and I went to Plan B for our brunch session.

This is my first time going Plan B and so far it’s a great experience.


What an interesting menu. They served a variety of food including sandwiches, pastas, salad and so much more.




Beautiful designs.



Jasmine and her eggs benedict.
The eggs benedict is so scrumptious. *thumbs up*


Sunaree and she was so satisfied with her beef.
She personally recommended it but too bad I stop eating beef so I can’t try it.



Mandy ordered Carbonara. It tastes not bad just that 
they inserted too much cheese.



Me with my sandwich. It’s a huge sandwich with turkey bacon, chicken, avocado.
The sandwich is served with chips and salad.

Had girls’ fun time chit-chatting.
Credits to Jasmine who brought us here. Thanks you =D


p/s: Plan B is opening a new store in Mid Valley =)

-Stay Tuned-



With Love,

Lizzie L
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig