26.6.12

Loving it!!

Aloha readers! 
Im currently sitting on the couch watching Pirates of the Carribbean waiting for my nail polish to be dried up! 
And this is the first time that I actually done nail art all by myself! Hooray!
*a round applause*

Wanna see it? ;)


They look pretty right? hahahaha
it’s just an illusion people.
Left hand side fingers actually look nicer and therefore I took a glance shot of it.


Reasons that I fail DIY nail art all the time

1. I am super impatient
Monkeys knew this very well. I just can’t sit still and wait for my nail polish to dry up.

2. Whenever I’m waiting my nails to dry up, there must be something going on.
For example, 
I have to carry things urgently which causes the nail polish to smear.




and this is the first time, for once in my life, that I finally successfully homemade manicure and drew some basic simple nail art which I’m so proud of myself.


hahahhahah!! messing with you guys =P

It’s a little bit of retarded but you know what they say, practice makes perfect =D

Thanks for reading peeps! 

-Stay Tuned-


With Love,

Lizzie L
SHARE:

2 comments

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig