30.6.12

Mustache Trend!

I’ve no idea why but the mustache trend seems to be really ‘contagious' and it’s really spreading fast.
I spotted 'mustache' everywhere, such as


Since the ancient times, people have always think that mustaches are only for boy or man.

source: http://prudentbaby.com/2010/07/entertaining-food/its-a-2/

It’s a boy thing. Or maybe for?

Man

source: bharatwaves.in

but apparently, the time has changed.

Girls love mustaches as well!!



Pretty girls with mustache!!



source: http://lateengossip.com/2011/09/victoria-justice-shows-off-her-mustache/

Victoria Justice with Mustache.




Mustache Miley Cyrus.


There are mustache everywhere!!!

source: hconnor09.blogspot.com

It’s on wallet, headband, cap, earings, rings, necklace........



Mr.cupcake as well!


I was really curious about the trend and I googled it.
So far I’ve got a few results from my findings. 



#Hearsay 1



Some people believe the fingerstache found its way into our youth culture through a popular reality show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians. When the Kardashian sisters drew mustaches on their fingers, they helped raise this comical trend to its current hot spot
source: http://whatilikeaboutthistoday.blogspot.com/2012/04/trend-spotting-mustache-and-all.html


#Hearsay 2

"Long ago, my friend told me about a kid on Youtube who was really funny. You see, that kid was obsessed with mustaches Then, all of a sudden! kids became obsessed with mustaches. Taking pictures with them, growing them, and even wearing clothing with mustaches on them. In my theory, I think the kid from youtube got it started, but now it's become a "cool kid" thing to do. So now every teen who calls themself as a hipster/cool kid does the mustache pose! "
-by meli (source: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120325153253AAkLSxc)

I don’t know whether are they true or not since
they are just rumors so it’s just up to you whether to believe it or not. 

It doesn’t matter.

I’ve googled quite a lot of people with ‘mustache’ and

from my point of view,

I think that the best fashionable ‘mustache’ icon goes to

*drumsrolls*

---------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------

----------------------------

---------------------

M



Yeap! Mario!

Best mustache fashion icon of the year!!








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig