4.6.12

NN Blogopolis 2012!

Olla my dear Readers, 


Spotted something?   --------------->>>




and yes, I'm attending Nuffnang Blogopolis 2012!!!!
and I'm so excited XD




I'm gonna meet so many awesome and hot bloggers there such as XiaXue (ohmygosh!!), KennySia, Proudduck and a lot famous bloggers.!!!
*dizzy and faint* call me an ambulance please!!!

I'm going there all by myself but I don't mind.
I’m a dream chaser XD (just kidding!! haha!)
coz I will be learning so much useful tips about blogging and come on who would ever miss out the lifetime chances to see them *scream*
I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna have lots of fun.
Highly anticipated for this amazing event!!

Too bad it's actually the same day which MTV world stage 2012 is held.
Hope that I get to attend both on time.

So, see you guys there =P



-Stay tuned-


With Love,

Lizzie L

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig