28.6.12

Subway Surfers!

Bonjeour People!
Here’s the thing, I’m not a person who really loves games..but recently...
#flash back

2 days ago, 3am :

Okay, it’s time for me to sleep. Oh no! I was having insomnia!
In my mind: “Alright, why not I just discover and download some interesting apps in my phone”
Then, I random spotted and downloaded a game which name is “Subway Surfer”.


When I first downloaded it, I wasn’t expect much.
But since I started playing it, I’ve got no idea that it would be so fun and addictive.

So you think Temple Run is fun? Nah Check This Out!!!

Here’s the story setting of the game:

"Basically, your character got busted for spray-painting on the subway tracks.




You have to run from the officer and his dog



Run on the tracks, or hop the train tops, all while skillfully dodging obstacles in your way. 



There are numerous power-ups to gather along the way. You earn these by completing missions, picking up in the game, and you can purchase one for 500 coins as well. Inside you might get a sack full of coins, a free power-up, or an item that belongs to another character you can unlock in the game

source: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/subway-surfers/id512939461?mt=8


And if you get caught by the guard and his dog!


And the best part is, this app is absolutely free!!

I personally love it so much and in my point of view, it is much better than Temple run.
At least this has a more interesting story line and the graphics are really attractive.
Besides that, playing temple run is like running endless boring dull same road whereas this apps contains more fun paths and power ups which makes it way more awesome than Temple run.

Lol you guys might not trust me but seeing is believing.
Go download it, I pretty sure you’ll get as addicted as me too =P


p/s: those having exams soon better try not to download this, or else, do it in your own risk XD

-Stay Tuned-


With Love,

Lizzie L





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig