22.6.12

Monster by Big Bang!

I have a lot of friends out there who is Big Bang fans especially Miss Mandy Lam and she actually introduced me a song from Big Bang last three weeks ago and I’ve really addicted to listening it and I think I should share here as the song and the video as well is really 
fabulous amazing awesome interesting outstanding fantastic

the title of the song is
Monster!


They look cool, right?? *scream*

It’s a song based on an ex who has given up on him and 
he actually bumped into her after quite a long time since they broke up.
She seems more cruel and much colder and
he actually got hurt
as he is still in love with her and asked her to get up to him
as he’s not a monster and she should have known and understood him since long ago.


TOP is so awesome all the time
and he actually still looks cool when he ran out of the collapsing building 
which is kinda funny at the same time =P
and Taeyoung’s mickey hairstyle looks cute as well.

hhhahhaha. 

Just random thought, don’t kill me big bang fans.

Anyway since I don’t know Korean and I totally have no idea what they were talking about so 
I’ve googled the translation lyrics for monster and would like to share it with you guys

Translation:

It’s been a while. Seems like you’re doing better since I’ve seen you last.
You got prettier too, though you always looked beautiful in my eyes
But you seem a little different today; you seem unusually cold
The gaze you put on me is full of pity, in front of you, I look small

I act like it’s fine, I try to change the subject.
I have a lot I want to ask, but you cut me off.
Your hair flows in the wind, and it hits me on my cheeks and leave.
You turn around and leave just like that, would I look silly if I try to hold you back?

I cant think of anything to say, Trembling, you take two steps back.
Your words that you are afraid of me, You are the one that makes me crazy

I love you, baby i’m not a monster
You know the old me, When the time passes, I will have to disappear, You’ll know then baby
I need you, baby i’m not a monster
You know me, It ends, but if you leave me like this, I will die
I’m not a monster.

You say, let us be together forever no matter what happens.
You say, let us be together when we’re happy and when we’re sad.
You don’t (won’t) say that tomorrow..
I say, let’s love today as if it’s the last day.

Yo, the world without you is like a capital punishment
The world doesn’t go correctly without you
Your existence has become an incurable illness for me

Everyone may look at me with judging eyes,
but what really hurts is the fact that you have become a part of that ‘everyone.

I love you, baby i’m not a monster
You know the old me, When the time passes, I will have to disappear, You’ll know then baby
I need you, baby i’m not a monster
You know me, It ends, but if you leave me like this, I will die
I’m not a monster.

Don’t go, Don’t go, Don’t go, Don’t leave me
Don’t do this, Don’t do this, Don’t do this, You don’t seem to be yourself
Still far apart, With love still divided
Don’t look for me, Don’t look for me, Don’t look for me, Don’t look for me
Last, last, last
Please remember the me that stood next to you
Please don’t ever forget me

I love you, baby i’m not a monster
You know the old me, 
When the time passes, I will have to disappear, 
You’ll know then baby

I need you, baby i’m not a monster
You know me, It ends, but if you leave me like this, I will die.
I’m not a monster. 
I think I’m sick, I think I’m sick.I think I’m sick, I think I’m sick.

credits to: http://michelia94.wordpress.com

-Stay Tuned-

With Love,

Lizzie L


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig