15.3.12

Korean Wannabes ♥

Apparently there are getting more and more Korean Wannabes recently.

(For you information, Korean Wannabes are people who are not Korean but they obsessed of becoming a Korean. )

If you asked me what's my opinion towards these Korean Wannabes around 2 months ago, honestly, I despised those Korean Wannabes, like seriously, why are they pretending to be a Korean even though they are not???

This really annoys me.

HOWEVER, EVER SINCE I'VE STARTED TO LISTEN TO KOREAN SONGS AND WATCHED KOREAN DRAMA. OKAY I GOTTA ADMIT, DEEP IN MY HEART, I AM A KOREAN WANNABES.


Like seriously, they look SO FREAKING DAMN PERFECT in THEIR FLAWLESS SKIN!!!!
My favourite Korean band! T-ara

All of them are so pretty!! Flawless hair skin, long legs and bright smile. 

Who can actually resist them?!! NONE!! LOL

ENVY ENVY!!


Here's my favourite song by T-ara

Cry cry with English Sub.


The first ever Korean Drama that I've watched is My Gf is Gumiho, recommended by my sis Germaine.

It was such a good one. I've watched so many times =P


Thumbs up!! *like*

Recently I was busy watching Dream High 2.


Awesome one!!!

All the actors and actresses are so pretty especially JiYeon from T-ara.

I'm still catching up the drama!


So damn pretty!!

Her face features just seem so perfect.

And she's actually lowers my self-esteem every time I watch her in the drama =.=



Sometimes I wonder if I were her, how my life would be??

Okay!! That's impossible I know #sadcase

*Use Water Splash Myself*

Now! Back to earth!!

I'm so happy that my blog is getting more hits with days.

Thank you Readers!!

-Stay Tuned-


With Love, 

Lizzie L
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lizzie, congrats to you as your blog getting more hits with days. Enjoy reading your blog. Happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's always easier to be wanna be than really be her LOL

    ReplyDelete

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig