20.4.12

Surprise!

Hey dear Readers!! How's life? ;)
Notice any changes? *smirk*
And yes, I've finally changed my blog templates.
Been receiving a lot of complaints saying that the last template is way too simple and blank *awkward*
So, here's the new template,
I've spent so much time and effort just to find a suitable template,
and I've finally found this =D

And I've actually added snowing effect =P

By the way, for the Readers who are using Google Chrome to surf my blog,
you'll notice that I've actually change the Blogger standard favicon into Julius (Paul Frank).
So in love with Julius.
He's so adorable.
<3 <3 <3

So hope you guys will like and enjoy this template, snowing effect and so on.
Do leave me comments and tell me which one is better okay?
I want to hear more from you all so that I can actually improve.

Love you guys! =D

-Stay Tuned-


p/s: I'll non-stop improving myself =)


With Love,

Lizzie L
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig