4.4.12

Drive by!

I'm so in love with Train's song, Drive by.
It is very catchy and nice, it kept on stuck on my mind.
I sang it all the time
especially when I drive, attend tutorial or when I am bored.
Poor monkeys, they had to listen me singing this song all day long =D
I don't know why but I just don't seem to get bored with this song.


Here's a video with the lyrics there =D


Sunaree, one of the monkeys has made a parody of this song:

Actual lyrics:
Just a shy guy looking for a two ply
Hefty bag to hold my love

Sunaree's lyrics:
Just a shy guy looking for Mcdonald's
Then I order by drive by ah ah ah ah

Damn funny! *Roll on floor laugh*

Anyway, Sunaree who is also a loyal reader of my blog,
insisted me to upload a photo of hers here
as according to her, 
this photo will definitely increase my blog traffic =.=


This is baby Sunaree =P

Well readers, do you think the same way as her??

Is this photo increasing my blog traffic or...Err...Uh hm...

Hahahaha I was just kidding.

Honestly, Sunaree is so hilarious and adorable!!

She kept on forcing me to write her a blog post *laugh*

I remembered the first day I knew her during my foundation year.

She was actually wearing the same grey basic tee as mine.

What a coincidence!

And ever since that incident, we turned into good friends!!

We have so many things in common.

Faith I guess!!

So glad to know her ;)

She definitely brightens my university life =D

-Stay Tuned-

With Love,

Lizzie L

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig