20.4.12

Random!

My one week semester break gonna ends in 2 days time.
Didn't do much things throughout this week,
and unlike the previous semester break, I didn't go back hometown,
because I've to take care of my lovely little sister, Samantha =)
Even so, it's a great semester break anyway.

Here are some random photos that I took.


Can guess what is this?
It's a Marc by Marc Jacobs laptop sleeve.
This design is so funky and vintage style.
My eldest sis, Michelle gave me this with a Macbook Air '13.
Thanks sis! Love ya =D



What my mum and I bought in Uniqlo@One Utama.
 Love the Campell's Tomato Soup Paper Bag.



Went to campus for my online quiz even though it's semester break.
Taylor's parking has always been an issue for the student.
When I reached Taylor's and there's no more parking space nearby.
Ends up I have to park so far away from the university.
And I have to walk around 20 minutes under the hot sun just to reach university.
Anyway, thanks to a kind monkey, Wei Rong who willing to fetch me back to my parking after the class dismissed, highly appreciate! =D


Carry this book with me while walking to campus.
I was so blur that I actually didn't realize that I took the wrong book until I reach the library =.=
How great.



This photo was taken while we were preparing for our quiz.
Did the quiz with Jennifer, Ging Siang, Li Ling and Kam.
Finally finished the 6 quizzes.
Some questions were so difficult but thanks to these lovely monkeys, I actually did them quite well =D

p/s: Did you notice the screen was showing Youtube actually? *smirk*



Jumping Jack and Berry Liscious.
I ordered Berry Liscious but it's not really nice.
Jumping Jack tastes so awesome *thumbs up*



Another random shot of the lake from IT lab.
Nice view =)


-Stay Tuned-


With Love,

Lizzie L


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig