2.4.12

The Vow Movie Review!

I've been hearing a lot of good reviews about the movie and therefore decided to watch it with the monkeys today. We were supposed to watch the movie at Sunway Pyramid but the movie is only screen on TGV club which costs us RM25 per pax. Therefore we went to One Utama for the movie which costs us RM9
per pax.

Here's the movie poster:


They look so adorable together.

This movie is actually inspired by the true story,
I guess that is why this movie seems more interesting than the other romance movie.
It is based on the real relationship of Kim Carpenter.
The movie starts with the couple got involved in an automobile accident
and their love story.
This movie is so extremely romantic and sweet.
Definitely suits couples to watch together.
Okay well I'm not gonna talk more about the movie trailer,
as some of you might want to watch it yourselves.

So here's some meaningful quotes from the movie:

I chose to stay with him for all the things he's done right; not the one thing he's done wrong. I chose to forgive him.
-Rita Thornton

How do you look at the girl you love and tell yourself its time to walk away?
-Leo

I vow to live within the warmth of your heart. 
-Paige

That's all for today.


It's time for my accounting questions.
Seriously freaking hate accounting, I guess it's due to I have no accounting basics,
and that is why it seems to tough for me to catch up with.
Shall work harder on my accounting then.
One day I'm gonna defeat you.
All the best to me.



-Stay Tuned-

With Love,

Lizzie L

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Sounds like my kind of movie. Such movies makes us appreciate love and of course that comes in the right way. Best of luck in the accounting you have to get down to and I am stuck with marking the assignments in returns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay! thanks ya Naka K, highly appreciate that =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like rachel mcadams in wadever movie... shes so sweetttt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I chose to stay with him for all the things he's done right; not the one thing he's done wrong. I chose to forgive him. --this is my favorite line in the movie! too sweet! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah this line teaches us to forgive instead of getting anger to control ourselves and do stupid mistakes.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for your information on The Vow! It really seems like a movie I'd like to watch, I am a hopeless romantic. I went on Blockbuster @Home to see if it was available to rent and it was so I ordered it. I should be getting it in the mail soon. A co-worker of mine told me she loved it, it was definitely heart felt since it was based off a true story. Watching love stories like this make me appreciate my unconditional love my husband has for me. I can’t wait to watch it with him, I will probably watch it a lot of times and thankfully I don’t have to return it anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. alright great to hear that you actually love it. Awwh that's so sweet, your husband must be very honorable to have such a wife like you. =)

      Delete

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig