15.4.12

My Nestle Incredible Story


-Middle of the night-

"Mummy! I'm starved! So hungry! Can you cook us Maggi, please? *blink* "

And yes, this is what my sisters and I always do when we were young. And the best part is, this technique works every time, my lovely mother will never fail cooking it for us, ah! *childhood memories* 

Maggi has always been my favorite, it's part of my life, I cannot live without it. 
Well, I mean Maggi is the best instant noodles in the world, it's so tempting, tasty, mouth watery, convenient and affordable,
who can actually resist the unique curry flavor taste?

NO ONE.

Maggi is not only an instant noodles, it actually brought us a lot of memories.
It also represents Malaysia.
The spicy yet unique curry tastes definitely suit all the Malaysians' taste.
Even so many foreigners are also in love with the instant noodles,
I have a few overseas friends that actually requested me to post them Maggi instant noodles because Maggi are not available in their countries.


Many people actually did not know that Maggi is a product line of Nestle company.

Surprise?  O.O
Maggi instant noodles actually come in variety choices of flavors so that the consumers will have more options and this will contribute in wider markets.

They include Curry flavor, Tom Yam flavor, Laksa flavour and so on.

Nestle never stop improving themselves in order to create more market opportunities and this is why
the company has stabled its position in customers' mind
and they have so many loyal customers including me =P

Even my sister, Germaine who is studying in Australia actually brought 
Maggie Instant Noodles all the way from Malaysia  due to its extraordinary and irreplaceable tastes.
She told us that when she is homesick, then she would eat Maggi at overseas 
because Maggi makes her feel like she is at home.

My favorite flavor is Maggi Curry. We can actually add some ingredients in order to brighten
the taste, for example we can add crab stick, sausages, eggs and etc.


Maggi + Egg is definitely my favorite *thumbs up*
They actually made a good mixture.

Until now Maggi is still my first choice when it comes to instant noodles alternatives.

This is my Nestle Incredible Story *laugh*


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. i looove maggi + egg too! thanks for the idea of adding crabsticks! i think i'm going to try that tomorrow! <3 yummm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, dropped by your blog from Innit! I love, love, love maggi too! Nice story and good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig