20.4.12

Simple Plan =D

I remembered when I was a kid, while everyone's favorite pastime was doodling, watching disney channel or cartoon network,
I've already started listening to songs and admiring music bands as I was influenced by my elder sisters, Michelle and Susan.
They introduced me all these fantastic songs.
I was so young to understand the meaning of the songs, and yet
my sisters are kind and patient enough to explain to me what the artists actually mean.
Credits to them <3

Since I was primary school, I've already fell in love with this amazing band, 

SIMPLE PLAN!



YES, YOU ALL!!


A big love for these awesome people!

They always sing out how I actually feel.
Sometimes I do have feelings that I don't feel like telling anyone,
then I'll listen to their songs to express my feelings.
It works every time.
It's like a heart talk session.
And my secrets will always be a secret *wink*

Just googled and realized that Simple Plan is celebrating their 10th years Anniversary since their first album release.

10 years!!

I'll actually fell in love with this band since 10 years ago! when I was just 9 years old.

Even so their songs are still the best!!

These are some of their great songs! =D

I've decided to upload some of their spectacular videos here,

yet there are so many nice ones.

Took quite a while and figured out the top 4 Simple Plan songs.



Perfect!!

My favorite part:
"All the days you spent with me
Now seem so far away
And it feels like you don't care anymore
And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I'm never gonna be good enough for you 
I can't stand another fight"



Welcome to my life!!

"Do you ever feel like breaking down?
Do you ever feel out of place,
Like somehow you just don't belong
And no one understands you?
Do you ever wanna run away?
Do you lock yourself in your room
With the radio on turned up so loud
That no one hears you're screaming?"


I'm just a kid!!

"I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid,
 I know that it's not fair
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is
Having more fun than me tonight "



Astronaut!

Cause tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut
Sending SOS from this tiny box
And I lost all signal when I lifted up
Now I'm stuck out here and the world forgot
Can I please come down? (come down)
'Cause I'm tired of drifting around and round (and round)
Can I please come down? "

This song is extremely nice.
*thumbs up*

So that is all for today.

Before ending this post, I wanna say

SIMPLE PLAN ROCKS!!  =D

-stay tuned-

With Love,

Lizzie L


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig