13.4.12

'Marvel's The Avengers'

If I could create a new member for The Avenger's team, that would be such a great pleasure. They are extremely hot. I would choose to be the Invisible Girl. Oh my gosh that would be so freaking awesome and fun. I can choose
to be invisible whenever I want.



Just like Violet the visible girl in The Incredibles Movie:





 I can save the world without even noticed by the bad guys. They cannot see me and therefore they wont know my existence.

 I would get close to them and know their evil plans then tell my team. We will discuss and plan together on how to beat the bad guys and try to minimize the damages that will cause to the world. 
*evil laugh*

With me, I believe that we can such a good team to pull the world back from the brink of disaster.



SHARE:

2 comments

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig