2.4.12

April Fool Prank!

Suddenly got the inspiration of writing this while I was preparing notes for my tutorials.
So I'm here sitting in my university computer lab blogging.

okay, back to the topic.

April Fool Prank!

Too bad that this year's April Fool actually falls on Sunday,
which makes us kind of impossible to prank our friends.
This could be a good news or bad news for me.
Good news is that I won't get pranked.
Bad news is that I can prank my friends.
That was what I thought, until.......

As usual, we were having monkeys' group conversation through an app called 'Line'.
We were busy spamming the notification.
(We made a vow earlier on, we promised to tell each other
if anyone of us starts to date)

So here's the thing:

Jasmine told us that she's dating a guy that we know.
And she dated him since last month and I was like super SHOCKED!!
Sunaree told me not to trust Jasmine.
But Jasmine sounds so real and serious.
She also gave appropriate answers for all the questions we asked.
(O.O)

Big shock of the day!!

Out of a sudden my phone pop out Twitter notification:

Happy April Fool @lizzieleong @sunareeong

Then I was like:

=.=

Okay Jasmine, you have betrayed my trust.

HATE U HATE U HATE U!!

nah! I was just kidding!

Okay so this incident totally makes me officially an April Fool.

Anyway, I've heard an awesome one from Hitz.Fm.

Here's the tricks:

We shall buy a packet of Oreo biscuits and replace the creams with toothpaste.
Treat your friends the so-called Oreo biscuits.


It's gonna be so fun!!



I guess their reactions would be:



So that's all for my post today.
Hope you guys enjoying it.
Shall go for my tutorial class now =D


-Stay Tuned-



With Love,


Lizzie L








SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Heard that toothpaste prank too..but whether it's cream or toothpaste, it still sweet XD
    You can try to make a Mint flavor..
    with wasabi. Nice right?
    Btw, nice to know you who love k-pop as me ^^/
    Do visit me again.Thx.

    ReplyDelete

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig