12.4.12

Cabin in the Woods!


I've joined a Nuffnang contest and won myself two movie passes to Nuffnang Premiere Screening of Cabin in the Woods.

*wohoo!* I'm sooo excited!

Let's give me around applause.

*laugh*



It's my second time winning passes to Premiere Screening!

The first pair of passes that I won was for the Premiere Screening of Nightfall.

I went there with Jasmine.

Well as I've promised the monkeys earlier on, I'm gonna bring one of them to the movie.

So the lucky monkey is...

*drumsroll*

JING MAN!

It's Jing Man and I.

Yeah we both look damn funny here =P


These are the movie passes and nuffnang badges.

By the way,

Cabin in the Woods is a different kind of movie,
it's not like the normal horror movie that we usually watch,
definitely suits the youngsters to watch,
 the beginning of the movie seems like a horror one for me,
but at the middle and end it seems like an adventurous movie.
Quite a creative movie.
But not my favourite one.


Anyway, special thanks to Nuffnang!
I'm proud to be a Nuffnanger <3




-Stay tuned-



With Love,

Lizzie L

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig