19.9.12

Terrible Thursday

I had a extremely hectic and terrible Thursday. 
I was rushing for my assignment with my buddies and therefore we didn't sleep at all. Attended 8am morning tutorial and right after the tutorial classes, around 12pm, I went directly to toilet before heading to IT laboratory to continue with my work.

 Had gastric while doing my assignments but I just ignore the pain and continue doing my work. After I've done printing out my assignment hardcopy at around 2pm, suddenly I felt that something wasn't right. It is impossible that my phone didn't vibrate completely for the past 2 hours. Anxiously, I quickly check my handbag and realized that my phone wasn't there.



Browse all the places that I went but couldn't find, and the last time that I remembered holding a phone was at the toilet. Oh damn, silly me has left my phone in the toilet.
Went back to the toilet but realized it was gone already, someone has taken it!
Even when we use Js's phone to locate my phone, the 'find my iphone' apps couldn't locate because the girl who took my phone has switched the phone off. 
Tried our best to look for the iPhone but couldn't find. It has gone.
The monkeys are really nice, all of us are so starving and busy, and yet they all still trying their best to search the iPhone for me. 

We even went to Student Central Lost and Found session to ask for it but apparently no one has returned the phone. Obviously, the girl has stolen it away!
I was filled with anguished and couldn't hold my tears anymore.
So embarrassing that I actually cried in the student central and there was a staff who approached me and she is really friendly and tried to cheer me up.

Misery Thursday.

On Friday, Li Ling helped me to call my phone again and out of our surprise, the girl has switched on the phone, but she didn't answer the call. During the third time Li Ling called, the girl has already switched off the phone. Okay, I have started to accept the cruel fact that I will not be able to get the phone back anymore.

Then we tried to locate the phone again and realized that 'find my iphone' apps.


It has located my phone at Shah Alam Bukit Jelutong last Thursday night. 
The place seems like a housing area and she actually switch on my phone at a field near the car park. 
But they don't have detailed address and therefore it is really impossible for us to find it back.


Okay conclusion, the girl who took it has a high probability of staying in Bukit Jelutong.
Well all I can say is, what goes around comes around, 
let us wait for the karma bitch to slap you.

And oh, on friday night, I received an email from the Student Central staff, she told me that no one has returned my phone and she even asked me to go find her and have a talk when I feel bad.
She will give me an ice cream treat too. haha what a lovely staff. 

Oh, I wanted to say a big thanks for those who helped me,
including those who helped me to find my phone, tried to cheer me up, replace new sims card, offers to borrow me their phone and etc. Sorry for letting you guys worried about me again.
You guys are awesome!

*take a bow*

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig