26.9.12

ABC+Rojak

Finally satisfied my sushi cravings today with my lovely sister.
Salmon Tobikko Don at Sushi King. 
Took this photo using Samantha's phone. Life without a good camera or iPhone is so miserable :(
OKAY back to the topic.
Well in my opinion, Sushi King don't really serve the best sushi, but it's good enough to fulfill my sushi cravings. Their unagi and cheese tobikko sushi are Samantha's and my favorite. 
And yeah, did anyone know that Sushi Bonanza is coming soon?
15th to 18th of October in Selangor and KL yo! I remembered I was with the monkeys, the first time I went to a Sushi Bonanza, and we had lots of fun too. Great memories! Monkeys always the best! :D
Our current hectic university life and different courses have actually distant us,
we are no longer that close anymore :( 
Hmm, hopefully we all get to go there again this year! :D

And those who followed my twitter would definitely know this, I've been mentioning the same tweet all over again, haha I'm going ice skating with the UNISA monkeys for the first time in my life!
So excited and highly anticipated about that! hopefully I won't fall too terribly as a first-timer.
 and there's a steamboat party going on at night. Yay!
Gonna update on the next posts.

Anyway, today's one of the unisa monkey's birthday,

Happy Birthday, Silvia!
Although we both knew each other only 7 months time, but we are pretty close already.
She's a really lovely and adorable girl. 
And she's the first Indonesian that I know who can speak mandarin, english and hokien fluently!
Thumbs up for her!

Hello Silvia, I'm pretty sure you're reading this and I would like you to know that
I'm glad to know you as my friend :)
Good luck and all the best in achieving your dreams!
May all your wishes come true and stay cheerful all the time ;)


p/s: Dear readers, just in case you wonder, this post is not related to Malaysian food ABC or Rojak, 
this post is really random and don't have a certain main ideas,
so I guess calling it ABC+Rojak post would be more appropriate.

-Stay Tuned-

With Love,

Lizzie L


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig