7.9.12

Let the hunger games begin!

I've been craving for Tamago Mentai since few months ago and I finally got to eat this today!
*peace*
Sushi Zanmai always serve the best japanese food!!

Yummy yummy! So scrumptious that I actually ate 3 pieces of this!
Japanese food the best! haha!!

Wuhoo! not only that, we also went archery @Stars Archery to release some stress and tension.
Been so stressful for the past few days for my test and assignment.
I've finally done submitting my QM assignment today and I feel so relieved now.
I've slept for only 2 hours during these two days. 

6 people with 250 arrows!! Each pax rm16.50!

This is my second time playing archery at Stars Archery (Sunway Pyramid)!

So let us get the hunger games begin with all these lovely monkeys!




Who looks the coolest huh?

Had so much fun today and my archery skills have improved tremendously compared to the previous time. Stars archery is a very great place to hang out. Those staffs there are very helpful and professional. They taught us the archery skills and corrected our standing position. A correct position is really important in order to shoot or aim better! Archery is really a good activity in which everyone can participate and it's really fun!!

I'm looking forward to have more outings with all these awesome people.
We've been through so much things together! I'm so glad to have them in my life. hehe.
So that is all for today. Time to sleep. Good night. *hugs*

-Stay Tuned-

With Love,

Lizzie L 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig