22.9.12

Happy Birthday to Wei Rong!!

If you have read my previous post, you might remember that I didn't present on one of the monkeys, Wei Rong's birthday surprise and I really feel terrible about it. 
Instead, I'm gonna write a post for the birthday boy, to be accurate, it a belated one, but I guess 
the birthday boy won't mind, since he's so uh hmm.. kind! *if you know what i mean

Happy Birthday Roy Tan Wei Rong!!!!!
May all your wishes come true :) 
Thanks for being part of the monkeys and brought us so much amazing memories!

Dear Readers, FYI, this talkative and playful monkey are always cheerful, basically he laughs 24/7 and never fails in making people happy! He has brighten up our university life!

Too bad i missed out his birthday celebration, 
or else I will sure revenge on what he did to me during my birthday!! 
WEI RONG, do you still remember smashing a full of saliva cake on my face?!?!! >:(
yucks! 

Oh, this is the birthday present that we got for Wei Rong!
Wondering what's inside the box? Burberry wallet? belt?

Tadah! Troll! 

okay it's really lame.

The present is actually....his favourite movie, the dark knight rises limited edition FCUK tee.
Eric has been trying so hard in planning Wei Rong's birthday celebration!
and this is the present that we got after looking all around for the perfect present in Sunway Pyramid.
Hope you like it! ^^

Okay la I guess that's all for this post! hehe! 
And oh, don't be too touched and cry! haha control little bit la!

-Stay Tuned-


SHARE:

3 comments

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig