22.9.12

Veet's Pampering Beauty Session!

Received a phone call from Nuffnang Darren, I was invited to a Veet's Pampering Beauty Session at Hotel Maya, yay! 
Of course, I quickly said yes, I mean hello, there's no girls who can resist beauty sessions right?

Silly me, as usual done blur things again. 
I thought the beauty session was on next Friday and I am supposed to celebrate Wei Rong's birthday this Friday. Early morning in Friday, I was preparing the birthday surprises and then only I realized that the event date has clashed with Wei Rong's birthday celebration . Oopsy! And what's even worse, I lost my 4s, and I don't have a gps and camera for the event! Oopsy x2!

As a result, I ended up didn't attend (aka FFK) Wei Rong's birthday celebration. Sorry! 
and luckily Jia May is kind enough to borrow me her gps and DSLR! hehe! Thanks a lot babe!
So with these kits, I'm able to attend the event on time and takes good photos! 

It's my time going to Hotel Maya, and the Veet's Pampering Beauty Session is held at the Sky Lounge.
It's a really beautiful place. Love it! Oh anyway, I met fabulous Genevieve from FriendlyFashion at the lift.


The sky lounge is extremely cozy with the dim yellow lightning. Met many beautiful people there. 
And oh these three beautiful celebrities are here with us to share their beauty tips.

Refreshments! 

Veet products!! Wanna grab them all!! ahha!

Each of us are given a room number and an itinerary. 


yHad this scrumptious fried meehoon and spinach tart before the event started :) 

 Our lovely host!

 The veet's organiser introducing us the incredible Veet's new formulation.

Celebrities sharing us their awkward 'furry' moments and their 'furless' experiences as well! 

Beautiful ladies.
And yes, Ms. Msia, Thanuja has really long and pretty legs. Met her at the toilet and realized her
thighs are around my waist level. *emo* 

Had fun time listening to them talking their interesting beauty experiences and they are generous enough to share us their beauty tips as well. Wanna know their secrets for being so beautiful?
I'm not gonna tell and gonna keep all the secrets to myself! *lipsealed*

Nah, just kidding! I'm so generous what! =P

Useful Beauty Tips shared by the celebrities:
  "Be comfortable with your own skin"-Thanuja Anathan
"Stay hydrated!"-Megan Tan
"Eat salmon!" -Diana Danielle

Okay, it's time for girls pampering beauty session! so excited!!

-Enter room 1305! Furless time!-

 At the registration table! 

Massage moment with the pretty nuffies and bloggers! Awesome pampering session to release stress!

 The gorgeous Jennie! Love her make up and her pretty Forever 21 shoes! 
oops forgot to take a photo of them.


 It's me! haha I know right?! can't even see my eyes when I smile. >.<!
Should have done some eye makeup to tipu (cheat) little bit. haha!

 Test out all these products! Yay! And the Veet's consultant are very friendly to approach us :)

 Girls curious trying out the products and chit chatting (kaypoh)!

Yeah, I had a great pampering night with the girls' last night! What a lovely friday to release all the stress and met so much beautiful and friendly people! 
There's one thing in which I really like about them, they are really generous in sharing their beauty tips, routine and so on. hehe. Oh I forgot to mention that the Veet's products worked so efficiently on my hair, haha, love 'em. The results really amazed me. Personally I would recommend the Wax Strip as it is really efficient and fast! In just a few minutes time, my hands' hair are all gone!

Don't trust me? Stay tuned to my next post, more before and after Veet photos! :)

-Just Keep Reading It-

With Love,

Lizzie L
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig