30.9.12

Ice Skating and Steamboat!!

I had a truly joyous last Thursdayyyy with the monkeys!!

First we went to Sushi Zanmai for our brunch! Then walk walk and went ice skating! Yay!
Paid RM15 for the entrance fees and we are ready to skate!! hehe ^^

This was the first time that most of us went to ice-skating. 
Being a beginner for ice skating, I was pretty apprehensive, part of me would like to enter the ice skating rink as fast as possible, but another part of me were worried about falling down on the rink,
and become joker of the day. 

Photos time!!
UNISA gang including the mirror reflection haha :) oops Jae Sern is missing :x

Group photo before ice skating!! As you can see, we are all excited about it :D
By the way, the monkey who is holding the camera is Cedric :)

Wei Rong was holding Xiao Po's smelly socks and place it on top of Mona and my head >:(

Girls! oops Fui San is missing here. haha anyway I seemed like a poser here.
(truth is I lost control wearing the skating blade and quickly grab Jia May and Joey's hand :D)

Guys acting cool as usual :D Everyone is coincidently wearing white tees except Tsung Weng.

Kam's hairy leg. hahha.

Here's the thing, before we all went to the ice rink for skating,
most of them said that they are either first-timers or really terrible at ice skating.
Once I put my first foot on the rink, I realized that it is nothing like what I expected before, it is freaking slippery and I cannot even stand straight, I quickly hold the fence around the rink and
I was like.. "oh damn, what have I done, I started to regret now. Can I leave now?"
but I guess it's a little bit too late for that. I halted there, and looked around the ice rink.

When we were all struggling at the ice rink, the guys were all effortlessly gliding across the ice looking like professional skaters.
Jia May and I felt so cheated and started to murmur with each other, 
"These are the so-called first-timers!"

But luckily they are really kind enough to teach and lead us.
The fun begins. It was really fun skating on the ice, I love the feeling of being on ice,
although most of the time I was holding the fence hahha.
I just don't wanna leave my hands off the fence because i am too afraid of falling down.
They keep forcing me to let go off the fence and I was like, "NO!"
as in I am Juliet and the fence is Romeo, nobody gonna separate us. *dramaqueen
Nah, just kidding.

Hahhaha. Long story. But thanks all the monkeys for teaching me and saving my life.
I almost fell for a few times but they rescued me!! :D

Overall, the ice skating session was amazing, we were all ecstatic to be there, except Mona, hahhaa
because she said 'ice-skating' isn't her thing haha.

Then after the ice-skating session, we went to buy mille crepe for Silvia's birthday celebration and went to steamboat at Chong Qing (Mentari). Here are some of the photos, hehhehe i grab all these photos from Jia May. Oh damn, I freaking need a camera now. It's really not good keep stealing people's photo. heheh

Yummy :D

UNISA big family ^^

hahhaha.. and Silvia's birthday celebration :)

Happy girls :)

Okay, that's all for today's post.
Overall, it was a happy momentous day and we had really great fun.
I even remembered that Jae Sern said: "Spent a lot of money today, but who cares? we had lots of fun!"
so true!!

-Stay Tuned-

With Love,

Lizzie L
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig