3.9.12

Pink Dip Dyed!

Spotted any difference??



NO! NOT MY PIMPLES!

One more chance.

Oh yeah, you're right babe! I've finally got my pink dip dyed done.
You've no idea how happy I am.
I was so sick yesterday and was extremely sad and frustrated, not because I am afraid that I couldn't 
finish my assignment on time, instead, I was so worried that I couldn't make it to the hair appointment.
Therefore I actually drank a bottle of medicine to make sure that I'm alright!
Bad example! (please don't ever learn this at home!)

Woke up this morning and realized that I'm completely healed.
Wuhoo! dressed up and started my journey to Hair Now Beauty Centre @ Cheras.


Before I decided to have my hair dip dyed, I was really in dilemma,
I have never done something like this to my hair before. I really love dip dyed, they are so pretty and trendy but I didnt really have much courage to do it. What if people don't like my hair colour? 
But at the end, I've made up my mind, "I should do this!"
I'm still young and I should do things that I like!! YOLO! Some more it looks fun and awesome!!
 If I don't do this now, I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna regret when I turned into an old grandma.

Okay I went to have my cut and wash session, pink dip dyed and also hair treatment!!
This is my awesome hair stylist, Florence and her pretty daughter aka blogger Angeline.

source: http://angelineng92.blogspot.com

They look so sweet right? hahah they treated each other like BFF than mother & daughter.

And hey, did I mention that Florence has more than 20 years of experience??
She has graduated at Kimarie Salons and Academy at Singapore and even became a lecturer at the 
academy for a year. Then, she continued pursued her hairstyling and beauty skills in London,
Vidal Sassoon Academy, Toni & Guys academy and Morris Academy of Hair Design and received
a lot of professional certificates.
So incredible right? 

Hair Now Beauty Centre uses L'oreal Professionnel products!!!!
And the best part is they offer really affordable and great prices. Who can resist to have awesome amazing hair with such low prices??

Currently they offer 6 colors for dip dyed, which is green, pink, ash, purple, red and blue.
I chose pink!

I'm really impressed by Florence professional skills.
She has some sort of magic hair i guess! haha! And best of all, not like other hair stylists, Florence is extremely friendly and lovely. She has given me a lot of hair advices as well.
Oh! For those who are planning to get a dip dyed, you better get a hair treatment done as well!
This is to minimize your hair damages! hehe!

So that's all for today's post! I'm a happy girl now! *blushed*
Looking forward to have more hair done at Hair Now Beauty Centre.

34, Jalan Manis, Taman Segar, 56100 Cheras, KL.
Working hours: Tuesday to Sunday 10am-7pm (includes Public Holiday)

Anyone who is interested, please do not hesitate to give them a call for any hair styling details 
and prices: 03- 9130 2611
Requires minimum three days of prior booking because they are really busy!

-Stay Tuned-


With Love,

Lizzie L
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oooh awesome! I love how your hair cut + dip dye looks! :)
    I'm thinking of going for pink too, but I'm kinda scared once it starts fading it will look strange. Maybe I'll go there and ask Florence for her advice, hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha Laura babe don't worry, the pink can actually last for 1 month. and if u still want it after it fades, u can ask for a touch up =)

      Delete

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig