4.9.12

Imma happy girl!!

I guess it's finally over. I was so depressed last few days and I finally get rid of it. 



No more sorrow! haha I'm a happy girl now!!
I'm so glad that I have a bunch of besties who are always by my side whenever I need them,
never abandon me and always cheer me up and they never failed. My mum is very understanding and supporting too! haha. Feeling so much love. hehe I love you guys too! /blushed
I'm so sorry for letting you guys worried of me these few days! 

Lalala. I dyed my hair again. 
My striking pink dip dyed has caught me into a lot of unnecessary attention,
so ended up my pink hair only lasted for 24 hours. 

So yesterday, right after my lecture, I went directly to Guardian and bought all the hair dyed tools.
I bought Liese Chestnut Brown colour to get rid off the pink.


It's really easy to use. I just have to mix up everything, and put the foam on my  head, like normally how we wash our hair. So I was happily dying my hair and suddenly I felt that, something wasn't right, why does the foam becomes purple. Probably I was thinking too much, so I just ignored it and leave the foam on my hair for half an hour. Once I rinsed off, I quickly dry off my hair and actually realized that my pink dip dyed has turned into dark purple. And surprisingly, it looks really not obvious and actually looks pretty.  

Wuhhoo! I'm loving my purple dipdyed.
Went to university today and got a lot of good comments about it.
and my classmate, Aw even said: "wow, boss, your hair color changes again ah?!" 
hahhah. so random and funny.

Oh! a small tips for dear readers who really love to get dip dyed but do not have enough the courage,
you can consider doing purple dip dyed! There are a lot of people out there who DIY their own hair using chalks, it might be very cheap but I personally do not recommend it because it will cause more hair damages. Instead, you should do it at a salon with professional hair stylist assistance.
I personally recommend you guys to have your hair dip dyed at Hair now de Salon @Cheras.
The hair stylist, Florence is really good at doing ombre and dip dyed hair and the price is so afforable.

yeah so that's all for today's post.
Time for my McD's GCB.

-Stay Tuned-


With Love,

Lizzie L
SHARE:

2 comments

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig