21.8.12

Peek a boo at my bag!!

Peek a boo at my bag content!! 
I was so addicted to sling bag recently. 


These are the must haves and I can't live without all these items.

Malaysia weather is so hot and dry throughout the year especially recently, I really couldn't live without air conditioner which is extremely not environment-friendly and not encouraged, as the hotter the weather is, the more frequent people tend to switch on the air conditioner causing greenhouse effect because of the CFC emission.

Enough with the science theory. /blur


It's really annoying when you have spent hours to dress up beautifully and applied
thick Chanel No.5 perfume probably for an event or even a date, and once you walked into the outdoor parking, you started to sweat and the skin becomes so sticky, even before you reach the destination,
you have already looked like a mess, not to mention the odor!!
Once you reached and finally walked in the luxury fine-dining restaurant and you saw everyone
is staring at you,

Girl: "Oh they must be impressed by my dress!!" /wahaha


And the fact is people there

Stranger: "What was she even thinking?!"

You get what I'm trying to say here?
Okay, back to the topic, oh hey, did you spotted my Biore Body Powder Wipe? /XD
when I first the package of this Biore Body Powder Wipe, the beautiful and compact package has really caught my eye attention, there is a sticker which stated "New experience from Japan", and I happened to be Japanese skincare lovers due to Japan's sophisticated technology is really impressive and realiable. 
Therefore deep in my heart, I was like "I've got to try this!"


It's a new product by Kao's Biore and it is formulated with superfine, translucent powder which really suits mostly everyone, especially Malaysians. 
It comes with two different fragrance: fresh soap fragrance (pink) and fresh citrus fragrance (green).
There are 10 pieces of body powder wipes in each pack.


How to use Biore Body Powder Wipes?
#1st Step: Peel back the adhesive strip and pull out a powder wipe




#2nd Step: Wipe any part of your body and sweaty areas


#3rd Step: There is no third step
Yeah all you to do is follow the first and second simple steps. What a lovely and considerate product.

Feel your skin, babe! 
My skin is now much smoother and softer. No more sweaty and sticky feeling.
I feel so comfortable right now. This powder wipes is effective against odour and perspiration. 
I'm really impressed, how could this works so incredibly, just ONE WIPE can refreshened me up like this!! It makes me feel like I just had a cold shower during a hot day!! 
Oh did I mention that I'm smelling fruity now? /wahaha



I personally love the citrus fragrance.
The fresh soap fragrance gives a mild flowery smell whereas the citrus fragrance
gives good fruity smell.
I'm glad that I've been given chance to try out this product and do a review on it.
Honestly, I'm really loving this product as I finally found a product which is so convenient,
I can use this body powder wipes anytime and anywhere. 
I can use it before or after going out, at Taylor's, after gym, before meetings and when travel.
Now I can beat the heat with this Biore's Body Powder Wipes!!

-Stay Tuned-


With Love,

Lizzie L
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. oo girlie stuff :)

    aloha there, dropping by from Innit ..
    Have followed your blog, do follow me back ya if got chance. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I haven't seen or heard of this body powder wipes before, but they sound amazing! I sweat easily (urgh) so I think I might need to buy some to keep in my bag, haha :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Laura! yea it's a really awesome body wipe!! Recommended for everyone ^^

      Delete

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig