14.8.12

Love mix and match?

Hello Fashion lovers! /hihi
I was chatting with my hometown besties using Facebook yesterday and we started to talk
about our ambitions and studies so on.

Randomly, my friend SY asked me what’s my ideal ambition /sweat
Umm here’s the thing, whenever people asked me the same question, I would definitely answer them
that I don’t have an exact interest towards anything.
I lied. The truth is I was way too shy to tell them /blush 

Recently, I’ve been started to watch “Jane by Design”and kinda addicted to this television drama, I’m so jealous of her. She’s around my age but already has an awesome fashionable job and good school life as well. Can play with fashion and earn money at the same time.
It’s like every girl’s dream come true!
Oh not to mention she looks so sophisticated and chic all the time!!

I am so envious of these people who have their interests as jobs! 
And this television series actually makes me even think more about my ambition.

OKAY TIME TO BE HONEST!

er.....umm....actually.....my....
My dream career is to become a full-time blogger/ make up artist or even fashion stylist.
Since I was young, I started to style my barbie doll (fashion stylist wannabe).
And now, I love to style ‘the real human' by mixing and matching their items in the wardrobe and makes people beautiful and gain confidence #dreambig /blush

In my future (20 years? or 30 years+), I would want a room-sized wardrobe for myself!!

And in the meanwhile of chasing my dream,
I saw someone talked about Polyvore while browsing Friendly Fashion website.
I was really curious (almost kills a cat /XD ), hahaha silly me,
then I googled it and I was seriously impressed by the site and how it works.



Life like this

Is this polyvore collage pretty? guess what? I’m the one who match the outfit 
I know I’m so talented right? /wahaha
Nah I was just kidding, peeps! In fact I found this website which is incredibly awesome and convenient, we can make these type of collage in few minutes time.
Think you can do better than mine? *challenge accepted*
go and make your own polyvore collage and show me what you got /hmm
You can check it out at www.polyvore.com
Hope you guys will love it!! 

Alright, that’s all for today’s post, my dear readers.
Hopefully you enjoy reading this.
-Stay Tuned-

With Love,
Lizzie L
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig