23.8.12

My Fashion and Beauty Inspiration


I used to be an extremely boyish girl in years back, okay honestly :X , it doesn’t change much now, haha but at least I have turned into “not-so-boyish” after I started to read fashion and beauty magazines as they are very inspiring! /XD

source: ponychan.net

            Who cares if Kate Moss wears skinny jeans or who the hell is Coco Chanel? I was really“macho”, and my sisters Michelle and Susan even called me Malak Lou (Cantoneseterm: Awful rude old uncle who likes to slack at small café and stare at youngladies). Okay, I’m not that terrible, they were just exaggerating. I am notMalak Lou, I just like to dangle my legs, that’s all, it’s really NO BIG DEAL!!

Reader A: “911 please!! Fashion police,this is a big emergency, some
        people please come and arrest Lizzie the leg dangler!”

            Thanks godmy sisters realized how severe my disease was (last stage) and they brought meto bookstores and bought a lot ten fashion and beauty magazines at once. Iremembered the first magazine that I read was Vivi Japanese Magazine and can’t believe that they started Malaysia Version recently.
I really adore those Japanese models, they looked perfect in every way. My favorite Vivi Model would be Lena. I was mesmerized by her andlike to read magazines ever since. /omg



 Magazine contents are extremely useful and beneficial which inspires me in my daily choices in fashion and beauty.
My favorite fashion style would be a Rebellious x Vintage.


            And withthe time (uh hm my age) changed, I started to change my favorite magazine toCleo, Seventeen and now Glamour. I am a little too old for Cleo and Seventeennow but a little confession to make, sometimes I do buy Cleo and Seventeenstill because they are so amazing, I don’t care what they said about age limit!! I have a big collection of magazines and left it at hometown, reluctant to throw them away but due to it gets really dusty and took up a lot of space, those magazines’ have either been throw away or recycled. RIP, magazines, youall served the owner well and it’s time for you to get to heaven.

source:http://accousticsoulmag.blogspot.com/2012/04/taylor-swift.html

Long winded me. In short, I think that every girl should have their own favorite fashion and
beauty magazine as it is really inspiring and fashionable.
Every girl deserves to be beautiful and trendy.

-Stay Tuned-


With Love,

Lizzie L
            
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. heyy friendlyfashion currently facing some problems and i couldn't contact u through there. i would like to have this: http://www.friendlyfashion.my/clothes/womens/tops-and-t-shirts/shirts/21702-trendy-tee

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! just stopping by to let you know that there is a great fashion blog!
    it is http://what-id-wear.tumblr.com/
    btw, tumblr is a good way to look up some photos! :D

    hope this help you! and i love your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello MaeJane! Thank u so much babe for ur info! noted ^^ Anyway thanks for reading my blog, it really means a lot to me! have a nice day babe!

      Delete

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig