19.8.12

Hang out with the Babes!

First time blogging using the app. I'm right now laying on the couch in the karaoke singing room hahahha. The girls are singing Fireworks now. /XD

I feel so sleepy right now. I guess I woke up too early this morning. Good daughter accompanied mum to breakfast. (the truth is my lil brother slammed my door to wake me up, and then turn off my air con)

So, I went to Sushi King with the babes. We are all Japanese food lovers, but too bad not much japanese cuisine restaurants in Kuantan. It was so crowded that we have to take food menu by ourselves (self service).


All of us ordered because the restaurant is somehow having workers shortage and we were not patient enough to wait for them.

Esphy, JacTin and Cai Yin babes


Alice and Ace babes

So i guess that's all for today. Time for me to sing Fantastic baby /wahaha.

-Stay Tuned-
With Love,

Lizzie L
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig