13.8.12

Confession

Anyeonghaseyo! 
I bet most of you guys have read my blog entry about my baby Cookie and I’ve not been updating
his news recently. In fact, I’ve not been honest enough. 
Actually I’ve let it go around one week ago with his lovely new owner, Natalie.

I bet u’ll like “WHAT?! /shock he’s such a cute puppy!!"
Yeah no doubt, he is, and this is one of the reasons that I let him go.

Reasons why I let Cookie go
He’s really young, just like a small baby
Probably you think that I’m exaggerating but in fact, I’m not, I have to take care of him 24/7.
I have to bring him to everywhere I go, or else he’ll cry /no
He is really cute and lovable, but I am a student and I have to go to university everyday.
I can’t take care of him all the time, therefore sometimes I have to lock him in my room when I go to university after feeding him food even though he shows me his cute puppy eyes /please This is really nasty and cruel. Not only that, I have to make sure that I reach home on time everyday
so that I will not starve this little baby. 

My daily routine during the period :
6am wake up to feed this little monster
7am clear Cookie ‘crumbs’ and prepare to go university
8am go university
7pm reach home and feed the little monster (clear crumbs while he’s busy eating)
12am wait for baby Cookie to sleep
1am-3am baby Cookie awakes and need to wait him sleep again


There was even a few times that I cannot sleep at all just to accompany him.
Oh did I mention that there was once, I went back hometown, and Jae Sern was in charged to take care of him. Ended up Jae Sern didn’t sleep the whole night because of this little monster.

What if I have assignments to pass up or I’m in the middle of exam, it is really no easy task to take care of him, especially when you’re the only one who takes care of him. Luckily my lovely sister Samantha, always here to do me such a big favor! Really appreciate her help /XD 
Not only Samantha, Jasmine, Jae Sern, and Kam as well. 
Of course, I’m reluctant to let him go, but it seems like the best solution. For his own good and my own good as well.

Oh hey, here’s a recent photo of baby Cookie ^_^


He’s so big now!! So freaking adorable /wahaha I bought him this colorful collar belt!

Thankfully I found him such an awesome amazing lovely understanding owner, Natalie.
Coincidently, she just graduated and looking for a great companion.
She will be spending around one month time bonding with Cookie and potty training him
before going for jobs interview. 
Besides that, she knows how to take care of a puppy and she is so lovely.
She doesn’t mind me to pay a visit of Cookie and she doesn’t mind to take Cookie’s photo
once in awhile so that I can keep track of him.


Oh yeah, I’ve got some tips here for people who wants to adopt a puppy.

Before getting a puppy, please make sure that:
1. You can take well care of yourself. If you can’t even take care of yourself,
how are you supposed to take care of a pet?
2. You have time for him. Spend some time walking or playing with the puppy.
NEVER EVER STARVE YOUR PET!!
3. You have some basic ideas on how to take care of a puppy.
4. You are not afraid to clear off the puppy shits and urine.
5. You have enough money to buy all his necessities! Puppy’s stuff ain’t cheap!!
6. You know a good background of the puppy, just in case it has any medical history!

If it sounds confusing /blur to you, probably you have to consider more before getting a puppy.

So that’s all for today’s post. It really takes a lot of my courage to write this.
 Thank you so much for reading!!

Anyway have you voted me yet? the friendlyfashion.my blogger search contest ended on 15th 
and I really wanna win it. So please vote for me alright /please

-Stay Tuned-


With Love,

Lizzie L

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig