6.8.12

Contest!!

Hello my dear readers!!!


Fashion Friendly is currently searching for 15 bloggers for the blog and I have just took part.
This is my first time of taking part in such blogger contest.
I was really shy at first and been hesitating for quite awhile because this is such a once in a lifetime
opportunity and I shouldn't miss this chance!!! 
Thanks to my supportive monkeys ^^ I've took the courage to join this contest.
Here's the thing, my dear readers. I need votes.
Can you please vote for me ^^ 

To vote for me, first please click:

Then at the bottom of the page, you'll see my photo 



  Click on the orange hand under my photo.
Then they'll ask you to register and you can login using your facebook account.

When the orange hand becomes grey, it indicates that you have voted for me.

Thank you so much!!!!
Highly appreciate your help ^^

And thanks to the lovely monkeys help, I just got into top 15 list even though I just join the contest
one hour ago!

Kamsahamida!!

-Stay Tuned-


With Love,

Lizzie L
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig