2.10.13

My 3CE Shopping Hauls and Review! Part 2!

Hello! An nyeong! Remember I blogged about my 3CE shopping hauls? 
There are so many things to talk about, when comes to 3CE, and hence I've decided to divide them into three parts for a more specific and clearer overview of the products. 

For the previous post, I've given a brief introduction on 3CE by Stylenanda, and I've done a review on their shimmer stick, silky pore balm and not forgetting the most talk about lip pigment.
Today, I'll continue my review on honey water mist and skin finger sponge. 

Let me start with my skin finger sponge.
You might wonder what's that due to its unique design.

This photo will clearly explain what's that about:
I usually apply my foundation by using my fingers, I was mesmerized by the special finger design sponge and hence I have decided to give it a try. It's really soft and adorable. It helps me to apply the foundation evenly compared to using fingers. I love it, however it's too pricey for a sponge. I got the sponge for RM38, which is considered cheap compared to other sellers. It is definitely overpriced.  
I love the sponge, but it's too expensive for a sponge. 

Ratings: 

I'll continued with my Honey Water Mist review.
In fact, this product is not really that famous and well promoted compared to the others, 
however I was captivated by the word 'honey'.  I'm obsessed of honey, 
don't ask me why coz I've no freaking clue, hahaha maybe it's due to the scent? 
Anyway, I just can't wait to try the water mist once I received the product and I was curious about the scent and texture. I thought that it would smell like 'honey', but in fact it didn't. *slight disappointment* Even so, it still smells really good. Out of my surprise, the honey water mist works really effectively on my skin. My skin absorbs the water mist right after I sprayed it, I applied it every day followed by my makeup. It well hydrates my skin. 

**p/s: result might vary on different skin condition


Definitely recommended!!

Ratings: 

Here's an important thing which I keep emphasized on. There are many knock off items on the market right now, please do not buy those sellers which are selling 3CE at much lower rate compared to the market price cause there's a high chance that it's a fake 3CE cosmetics. I bet that you wouldn't want to apply fake or replica cosmetics on your face right, so please make sure that you're getting the products from a reliable seller. I personally recommended @pawanna_shop (instagram shop) as they only sell genuine products and the seller is extremely friendly.

Alright, there goes the end of my post. Hope my reviews help!

-Stay Tuned-

With Love,

Lizzie L
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Yes, I saw a lot of fake 3CE products online so I'm pretty wary of them. The real ones aren't cheap though. *sobs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I've spend so much time hesitating whether to buy them or not. Hahahha ended up I bought so many of them haha. Couldn't resist the power of 3CE

      Delete
  2. i can't seem to find the honey water mist on the stylenanda site, i wanted to look up the ingredients. would you by any chance know if the mist has alcoho denat OR sd alcohol in it? and yeah, i'm also strangely attracted to "honey" things too, lol. thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Pinkie! I would love to help but apparently when I checked the bottle label, i was a bit shocked as all the ingredients are written in korean. For your info, when I usually spray it on my face, I don’t have the ‘alcohol cooling’ sensation, so I guess there’s no alcohol? Sorry can’t help much!

      Delete
  3. hey, really like your views. For the face massage oil check me back.

    ReplyDelete

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig