6.10.13

Fun Sunday Outing with Cindy's Planet & Small and Hot

Last few weeks ago, I attended The SkinTopic event and that was my first time to meet Cindy Tong in real life, she's extremely nice and friendly, I've been a reader of her blog for quite awhile now. She asked me out for a fun sunday outing with her and Sarah at Big Chomp Burger today and of course, I said "yes!", and I tagged along my sister, Samantha to go with me.


In case you wonder about the location of Big Chomp Burger, it situated at the same row as Starbucks (behind McDonalds at ss15). Out of our surprise, we get our car parking straight away, I guess it might due to there is not much cars at ss15 during weekends. We went there once the event starts (12pm) as I have to leave earlier at 1.30pm for Kam's birthday celebration. 


Samantha took this photo while testing the camera.  OMG looks at my ugly frizzy hair. 
Was rushing just now and forgot to apply hair serum after drying my hair. Ish! Should have got myself Mythic Oil. 

There are some booths placed by the sponsors:





 Finally get a chance to take photo with Cindy! She looks fabulous today! 
ARGH really cannot stand my frizzy hair again. Should have taken a better care. 

 Here's an amazing tissue collage. All these are drawn on the tissues and being framed as a decoration.

Cindy with her huge 'birthday burger'! Too bad I've left earlier, or else I'll be able to witness this enormous burger by myself and at least sing Cindy a birthday song!
Happy belated birthday, Cindy! 

 Look at the adorable Chomp It avatar.

Their fries taste really good. 

I've get to meet Sarah as well! She's so adorable.

I ordered Lambogenie soft drink set for my brunch. Due to today's promotion, I'm able to get buy 1 free 1 set at RM21. I like the lamb patty, it tastes good. Here's a very unique feature of the burger dressing, they actually mixed 'grape yogurt' as part of the dressing (if I'm not mistaken), worth a try.

Last but not least, I would like to thanks Cindy again for the invitation. I had fun time enjoying the scrumptious lamb burger and meet new people.

-Stay Tuned-


With Love,

Lizzie Leong


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. so fun! sadly i couldnt makeit :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks babe for dropping by!!!!!!!! Thanks for all the kind compliment!!I am glad I met you!keep in touch ya!

    ReplyDelete

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig