29.10.13

Mentos x Cintai Malaysia



I believe that most of us had a beautiful lovely childhood memories with Mentos.
Mentos has always been my favorite candy, it's crunchy and fresh on the outside but
chewy on the side, leaving an irresistible texture. Whenever I bring my Mentos roll to classes, I'll pass around my friends and share with them, and almost every time, they will finish up the whole roll.
This clearly show how people love Mentos.



I would like to share a good news for all the Mentos fans out there! 
Mentos Roll's "Cintai Malaysia Contest" will be running from 15th October 2013 to 15th January 2014 in collaboration with Tourism Malaysia's 2014 Visit Malaysia promotion.



The participating flavours include Mint, Air Action, Mintensity, Secret, Rainbow, Fruit, Mix Grape and Sour Mix. My favorite would be 'Mix Grape' and Sour Mix.
They taste so good and I carry a roll of Mentos with me everyday to keep me alert during class.


Have anyone tried out 'Secret' flavour before?
'Secret' sounds really interesting right? And it's limited edition too.
This is my first time trying it as I don't usually see this flavour on the market. Well, I'm not going to reveal the taste here. No spoiler alert.

Mentos, the "Stay Fresh" candy now gives you the opportunity to refresh your soul with eight island holidays in Malaysia and daily prizes worth RM130,000.

Join this contest by simply purchasing any Mentos roll (RM1.20 each), unwrap carefully and follow the instructions within to get the hidden code. Then, submit your entries via SMS to 36322 or via Facebook (click here!)

*** Remember to retain the wrapper as a proof of purchase.
By following these few easy steps, you might win yourself a trip to the beautiful eight islands holidays and not to mention the amazing daily prizes which worths RM130,000.

Do note that the contest starts from 15/10/2013 till 15/1/2014.

So what are you waiting for? Try your luck now. Hurry up and purchase a Mentos roll at any convenience store, groceries store, supermarket or bookstore.

For full terms and conditions, please check out: www.facebook.com/mentosmalaysia

-Stay Tuned-



Best Regards,

Lizzie L
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig