29.4.13

Unboxing The Bag of Love!

Reached Subang yesterday and once I've got home, I saw a parcel waiting for me
on the top of the shelf *wide smile*

I love surprises!! Especially when I've no idea at all of the content of the parcel and I'm just so curious  and couldn't wait to tear off the parcel package to find out the content.

It's the famous Bag of Love! *oh my gosh*
I've heard so much amazing reviews of the Bag of Love, and I've finally get to tested out by my own.
Ah ha! Now I totally understand the reasons why so many girls are so obsessed of Bag of Love.
P/s: Do you still remember me mentioning about the Bag of Love in my one of my previous blog posts? Thanks to the collaboration of Bag of Love x Delectable Su x The Butterfly Project,
I've honorably get a sponsored review post of the Bag of Love, which is the April edition.

Every month, the Bag of Love will be sending out different designs customized make up bag
to the subscribers providing them the freshness and surprise of receiving Bag of Love every month.

Check out March edition beauty bag design and the content:



The founder of Bag of Love, Mi Mi, is a beauty addict and she tends to buy and store bulk of beauty products. She spent more than half a decade as a beauty writer for some of Malaysia's top beauty and fashion magazine, such as Female Magazine, and with the background along with her love towards the beauty products, she has decided to started off her own beauty box - with a twist, which is deliver the goods in bags instead of boxes as getting bags are more useful and convenient compared to storing bulks of useless boxes at home.

Not only Mimi is passionate about the beauty products, she is a nature lover as well.
In honor of the Earth Month, Bag of Love is going GREEN and you might not clearly notice these few bag details from the photo, but in fact, this bag is made by bleach free canvas and the little tag inside of the bag is made of recycled non-woven material, which is very eco-friendly.

I bet you guys just can't wait to check out what's in the Bag of Love, isn't it?

the Green Bag:
1. Definite Contour Brush, Full Size, RM88
2. Nuxe Brightening BB Cream SPF30/PA+++, 30ml, RM120
3. Decleor Hydra Floral Moisturising Cream, 50ml, RM271
4. The Body Shop Quiet Night Dreamy Pillow and Body Mist, 100ml, RM59
5. Phytojoba Intense Shampoo, 200ml, RM88
6. Burt's Bees Richly Replenishing Cocoa and Cupuacu Butters Body Lotion, 170ml, RM62.80

These are the brands which work with the April Edition of Bag of Love.
This month's edition products are either of natural origins or contribute some way or another to the environment. You can find out more details by logging on to Bag of Love.


By paying only RM39.90 monthly, you will be receiving a Bag of Love
and trust me, the content of the beauty bag definitely worth the money.

Check out Bag of Love's facebook page.

Thank you for reading and I would like to thank The Butterfly Project again for the opportunity.
*wink*

-Stay Tuned-


With Love,

Lizzie Leong
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig