19.4.13

Missing You

3.14am in the morning right now and I couldn't sleep, 
too much things going on my mind right now, and I don't know why. Maybe I'm just too stressful recently, and when everything in my mind just mixed up together, and the clump starts to contradict with each other which eventually make things more complicated. 

 It's okay if you don't understand what I'm saying here,
 because I, myself have no idea either on what I'm trying to say, so anyway, 
please just ignore me alright? I know, I'm sorry for wasting your precious time reading these nonsense. I don't know what is wrong with me, but don't worry,
I'm pretty sure that this will go off really soon, so yea just bear with me in the meantime.

Anyway, I'm super addicted to GD and Kim Yuna's Missing you.
Thanks Sunaree and Mandy for the recommendation!


-Stay Tuned-


With Love,

Lizzie L
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig