4.4.13

Random updates

I've been meeting some new friends recently and spending quality time with them.
I guess I kinda prefer my current life now, I just don't wanna lose myself for people who ain't worth it anymore, life is too short for the lame dramas.

Besides that, meeting new people really widen my mind recently,
 and most of the times I'm really impressed by these amazing friends, gonna introduce them in my blog soon if they don't mind la hahaha. They are smart, hardworking, friendly and not selfish at all!
Not exaggerating.

Take for an example, we asked for their assistance in our Financial Accounting 2 quiz and they just
said yes without doubt, then, after a few days later, they just approached us after deciding the time, Swimming (who has no class that day) and Jia Ying (class at 4pm) ended up arriving university before 8am just to help us with our quiz! (p/s: they are staying at massive jam area). 

hahaha, not only that la, there are a few more things, I just came out with an example la *giggles*
Seriously so glad to meet them, gonna go Uncle Jang Korean Restaurant tomorrow with them,
and of course with my usual monkey gang *smirk* We're inseparable hahaha. I don't know why but whenever we're together, I just feel so much better ahha.

And hey! did you realize that I've been missing out Joelle's updates recently?
Anybody misses Joelle?
In fact I've not seen her for a month until last weekend, Michelle brought Joelle here and she looks
so different now, much heavier and naughtier hahaha.




What a cute niece!! Ahaha and did you notice there's a giraffe on the couch?
Her name is Sophie ahaha, one of baby Joelle's favourite toys haha.

Alright, that's all for today's post.
Just stay tuned for more updates!!

p/s: I'm still busy working on something swaggy, will blog about it really really soon. *hint given*


With Love,
Lizzie L


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig