30.11.13

All I want for Christmas...

You better watch out, you better not cry,
You better not pout, I’m telling you why, Santa Hermo is coming to town!


This year, the Butterfly Project is collaborating with Hermo to grants some lucky butterflies’ wishes through a Christmas Wish Chapter. I’ve always been a big fans of Hermo and I’ve bought many products from Hermo, including Innisfree Green Tea Facial Foam, Laneige Yogurt Peeling Gel, Skinfood Banana Yogurt Mask and so on. You can get great bargains from Hermo as they offer much lower price in compared to the market price. Not to mention, they have fast delivery too! 

All I want for Christmas..is 3CE Lip Marker in Red, which is RM57!

I’ve dull lips and many people have told me that my face looks pale all the time. I think this lip marker going to work well on me and matches my skin color. Besides that, I really love 3CE products as their products suit asians well, high quality and affordable.

One more reason is due to I’m Kpop fans 

Besides that, Hermo is having amazing Christmas sales for all the beauty products lovers!

E-gift card ideas is perfect for people who’re still looking for Christmas present ideas. 
Instead of buying gifts which your loved one does not like (might leads to quarrel), why not just give them the gift voucher so that they’re able to choose their own preferred items and even more appreciate the products (and also you ♥). Besides that, its amazing to be able to win prizes while buying products, which are already cheaper than the market.


You can check out their beauty wall for testimonials here.

Hopefully Santa Hermo is willing to grant my wish. 
While waiting for the result, Ill be hanging this empty sock on my blog and see if Santa Hermo pays me a visit and grant my wish 



Once again, thanks The Butterfly Project x Hermo for this awesome contest.

-Stay Tuned-


Best Regards,
Lizzie L
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Heard a lot of good review for this brand, good luck for the contest!
    Btw thanks for leaving comment on my blog, but just found u haven't follow yet, mind follow again?
    xoxo

    http://molecules-fong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig