12.11.13

Joelle’s First Birthday Party

Sorry for not updating my blog recently, I’m way too busy preparing for my final exam.
I’ve always study at the eleventh hour. I’ve tried to study earlier, but things just don’t work out well haha, because I am the king of procrastinators. 

Last few weeks ago, I drove back to hometown with my sister, Samantha for baby Joelle’s first birthday party. Can’t believe that it’s been one year already. I used to babysit the small little angel and she is so tall and naughty now. She is learning how to walk now. How adorable is that.
The birthday party was held at Rocana Hotel @Kuantan.

Here are the photos for the celebration. I was the photographer of the day, and yes, I do realize that photos I’ve taken do require a lot of improvement. I’ll try to learn more photography skills once my finals ends. 
















Hope you enjoy the photos! 

Sorry for the short post, I’ve got to do some revisions now. Hope you understand.

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Aww, the baby girl is so adorable, must be a pretty girl in future, hehe!
    Just followed your lovely blog, mind to follow mine as well? Btw, all the best in your exam! =D

    http://molecules-fong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwh! kids do grow up fast and what lovely party for the birthday girl
    by the way i followed you ( :
    if you like my blog you can follow back too

    ReplyDelete

© Life's like this ♥. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig